Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LOL

"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."


Leonard: Sheldon, we have to do this.
Sheldon: No, we don't. We have to take in nourishment, expel waste, and inhale enough oxygen to keep our cells from dying. Everything else is optional.

Leonard: The more the merrier.
Sheldon: No, that's a false equivalency. More does not equal merry. If there were 2,000 people in this apartment right now, would we be celebrating? No, we'd be suffocating.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid.
Sheldon: Well, that's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Sheldon: Penny?
Penny: What?
Sheldon: I can't sleep
Penny: Maybe because your hole is still open
Sheldon: I'm homesick
Penny: Your home is 20 feet from here
Sheldon: 20 feet, 20 light-years, doesn't matter, it's in a galaxy far, far away
Penny: Damn it... What do you want me to do?
Sheldon: Sing "soft kitty"
Penny: That's only for when you're sick
Sheldon: Homesick is a type of being sick
Penny: Come on do i really have to?
Sheldon: I suppose we can stay up and talk
Penny: (considers for a moment) *soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty... um...
Sheldon: Sleepy kitty
Penny: Sleepy kitty...
Sheldon: No, start over
Penny: *Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr*
Sheldon: Penny?
Penny: Yeah?
Sheldon: Thank you for letting me stay here
Penny: Oh you're welcome sweetie
Sheldon: Okay, i'm sleepy now get out

"And I'm not insane....my mother had me tested."

Penny: Maybe it's all for the best. I always say that whenever one door closes another one opens!
Sheldon: No it doesn't. Not unless the two doors are connected by relays, or there are motion sensors involved...
Penny: No, no, I meant--
Sheldon: Or if the first door closing creates a change of air pressure that acts upon the second door...
Penny: Nevermind.

Leonard: Sheldon, why is this letter in the trash?
Sheldon: Well, there's always the possibility the trash can spontaneously formed around the letter. But Ockham's Razor would suggest that someone threw it out.

Leonard: You cannot blow up my head with your mind!
Sheldon: Then I'll settle for an aneurysm!
Leonard: Stop it!
Sheldon: You hit me! You saw that! He hit me!
Leonard: You were trying to blow up my head.
Sheldon: It was working?!
Leonard: No, it wasn't! It was not! YOU ARE A NUT CASE!
Sheldon: Oh, we'll see about that! Heads up, you people in the front row, this is a splash zone!

Penny: [playing on a computer] Oh my God! A treasure chest! I'm rich!
Sheldon: [smirking] Level 3 and she thinks she's rich! What a noob!

penat gelak weyyyyy. hahahaa okai rasa macam nak ulang balik tbbt for the 3rd time. haha isk jangan jangan bahayaaaaa.

0 penyebok: